"Celebrate the happiness that friends are always giving, make every day a holiday and celebrate just living!" - Amanda Bradley

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Happy Birthday D!

Seven years ago a great thing happened in our family! Dawson was born
to "kick it up a notch." I think maybe our family was growing complacent or boring...I don't know what it was, but Dawson was born and things haven't been the same since.

He is an awesome little guy with more personality in his little finger than I have in my whole being. He is great at all sports (just ask him), even ones he hasn't played yet...I have no doubt that he will do great things.

Happy birthday little man. And congratulations to Chip and Rin for parenting him so he has the opportunity to be exactly who God created him to be. Love you!


1 comment:

Comments are great. They are like the Grande, 2-pump, Cinnamon-dolche, non-fat latte of the computer...Really! Thanks for the bloggin' coffee!