"Celebrate the happiness that friends are always giving, make every day a holiday and celebrate just living!" - Amanda Bradley

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Hats off

Last night was the museum's annual fundraiser. It was a "Winter Wonderland" and fun was had by all. I was able to help Troy out by helping him decorate and prepare (and clean up ...sigh) for the big event. My wonderful cousin, Lorinda, came out on Thursday and Friday to give me a little help helping Troy.

We were talked into wearing some grand hats for the evening. Lorinda looked adorable, evidently like the early Alice in Wonderland illustrations...My hat was fun, a little large (I kept running into walls) and I had to take it off to eat and light candles (ostrich feather fire - that would be a disaster).
Troy looked daper, as usual. His event was a hit...the guests were happy and funds were raised!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are great. They are like the Grande, 2-pump, Cinnamon-dolche, non-fat latte of the computer...Really! Thanks for the bloggin' coffee!