"Celebrate the happiness that friends are always giving, make every day a holiday and celebrate just living!" - Amanda Bradley

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day

Here is my hutch decorated for Valentine's Day. I have never decorated for this particular holiday before, but I happened to see these cute dishtowels at Country Furnishings (love it) and picked them up. The rest I just had around the house, mostly red and white fiesta ware. Fiesta ware is the most awesome thing...great for decorating any season, holiday, color scheme! And the Eiffel Towers - can't go wrong with those!

My guys gave me early Vday gifts last night. A pink bracelet from Archer and a Rose teacup and yellow saucer (Fiesta of course) from Troy! I am a lucky girl indeed! My guys are so good to me!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are great. They are like the Grande, 2-pump, Cinnamon-dolche, non-fat latte of the computer...Really! Thanks for the bloggin' coffee!