"Celebrate the happiness that friends are always giving, make every day a holiday and celebrate just living!" - Amanda Bradley

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Favorite Things...

Following the SnapSister's and Tami's lead I decided make a list of some of my favorite things. This is hard for me as I have many favorite things, but here is a random assortment:
  • Gingerbread Lattes from Starbucks! Much thanks to the genius who thought that one up!
  • my friends who blog (love them...keep up the good work).
  • my cell phone - really I do love it! It is my lifeline to my little brother (and others).
  • Just Mangos from Trader Joes - the unsweetened ones.
  • Fiesta ware. Look at the pretty table I made for the Mother's Day tea at the Leopold.

  • The new Christmas stickers and papers I picked up at Treasury of Memories. Fantastic!
  • Burt's Bees Lip Balm. Can't go an hour without it.
  • Mango wine from Indiana. Most wonderful wine ever...savoring the bottles.
  • Yankee Candles - love the baking scents: Christmas Cookie, Creme Brulee, Frosted Pumpkin...
  • Thai Food - Oh yum. Pad Thai w/ Chicken, 2 stars, extra peanut sauce...
That is it for now...

Happy Thanksgiving friends!

3 comments:

  1. Pretty table. Love the Fiesta Ware. Can't say I disagree with any of your favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good favs...share the wine?
    You do a lovely mom's day table :)
    A beautiful table is one my favs cuz I like a hostess that cares.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm, would it be silly to have a table of favorites that included only food? ha

    ReplyDelete

Comments are great. They are like the Grande, 2-pump, Cinnamon-dolche, non-fat latte of the computer...Really! Thanks for the bloggin' coffee!