- Troy and I went downtown shopping at the antique stores. Troy found treasures. I did not.
- I had a Gingerbread Latte! Just one. I was good. Yum!
- Troy mowed the lawn and prepared the back patio/yard for winter.
- Archer raked and swept the driveway.
- Troy took a nice nap with Horton.
- I watched lots of CSI and Court TV.
- I went to Treasury of Memories for their open house. Bought lots of goodies.
- Archer played lots of WOW! and watched The Santa Clause (the first time this season - many more times to come I am sure).
- I made the Halloween cupcakes finally...Archer ate the cupcakes! (Last year we carved our pumpkin 2 weeks after Halloween!)
Archer veggin' while watching t.v.
Our Halloween cupcakes! Yum!
Archer has enjoyed many cupcakes this weekend!
While I was at the Treasury of Memories open house I picked up a kit to make the JOY frames. It comes with the frames and letters - just choose your own paper. I think the JOY will go on my hutch...not sure yet.
I also picked up this snowman vinyl and frame and added some cute snowflake paper! I love getting in the Christmas spirit. I spent about 20 minutes total on both project. Easy and cute!
Now it is Monday. It is very windy and will hopefully be a quiet day at home! And as it is Veteran's Day I just want to give a big thank you to all the veterans today and thank those who are currently serving in the armed forces. Thank you!