"Celebrate the happiness that friends are always giving, make every day a holiday and celebrate just living!" - Amanda Bradley

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

True.

When I went out with Lorinda over the weekend I picked up this vinyl transfer at the scrapbook store. I love it. I love living in a small house. I am not saying that living in a small house is always easy (it isn't - especially with 2 guys, 1 bird, and 3 cats), but I wouldn't have it any other way - at least not right now. When we do eventually move we will probably move into a bigger house (pretty much anything will be bigger than this...well I am sure there are smaller houses - just not by much!).

Anyway. I really love this saying. I put it on the wall next to the front door.

3 comments:

  1. VERY cute ... and make sure when you move into your BIG house that there's a room for ME! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you could buy a HUGE house and we could all live in it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen! And you only have to clean one bathroom.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are great. They are like the Grande, 2-pump, Cinnamon-dolche, non-fat latte of the computer...Really! Thanks for the bloggin' coffee!