"Celebrate the happiness that friends are always giving, make every day a holiday and celebrate just living!" - Amanda Bradley

Saturday, February 02, 2008

Help!

Help! It's gone. My motivation, my desire to do anything beside sitting on my hiney in front of the t.v. or the computer. Gone. Really, really gone. I don't even have any clever words inside me waiting to jump out!

The day started innocently enough. I met some friends at Starbucks (oh the love of Starbucks), trip to the grocery store then the vet for some Horton food. A quick trip to Bellingham then lunch with Troy. As I pulled into our driveway an overwhelming feeling of TIRED came over me and it has all been downhill since.

I really want my motivation back. So, if you see some motivation wandering around without a person...give me a call...it is probably mine trying to escape.

Happy Saturday!


P.S. Mom - Monkey is still there by the bed. He was just hiding (he probably took my motivation with him). Monkey is never far away!

6 comments:

  1. No clever words are necessary ... some times there are just days when nothing is to be accomplished ... period. Enjoy it! Another week will be starting soon and I'm sure you'll be a busy bee again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe it's going around town because I'm totally having the same problem!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Starbuck's is the path to motivation! It works for me everytime.
    Enjoy your DownTime!

    ReplyDelete
  4. After all those errands you are just exhausted, this is not a motivation problem. You did a day's worth in the morning...just rest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lay on your bed, appreciate your pretty new organized space, read, nap, eat chocolate. You don't have to show us how clever you are every day, we know it's there. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are great. They are like the Grande, 2-pump, Cinnamon-dolche, non-fat latte of the computer...Really! Thanks for the bloggin' coffee!