"Celebrate the happiness that friends are always giving, make every day a holiday and celebrate just living!" - Amanda Bradley

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Hi Friends!

It has been one week since my last post. I wish I could hop on here and say "I'm back and I feel great!" However, I don't feel great and it sucks.

I miss certain things (besides breathing) - going in public, talking to people outside of my family, Starbucks. You know those little things. I love being at home. I am a homebody, right now, however I want to go out - out anywhere. I did go to the bank yesterday. And Hallmark (which is next to the bank). Dropped a card I found at Hallmark off for Tami. Wow! What a traveler I was. Today? Bed. The kitchen. A trip to the laundry room. Used all my energy yesterday.


This is my picture of the day from yesterday. It is the beginning of my Spring hutch. I haven't gotten very far - this is a start.
While sick I have looked at a lot of magazines (my attention span has been too short for a book). I received the Oriental Trading Company catalog yesterday. I have grand ideas for DeAnne's graduation party - I am getting excited. I am thinking luau! Stay tuned!

4 comments:

  1. Your hutch is looking great so far ... springy for sure!

    I wish you were feeling better ... heck, I've hardly seen you this week & you haven't even worked. So sad for me.

    Get well soon!! Or sooner if possible! ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're back to posting, even though you're not really back to real life... have a Happy Easter and thanks again for the card, funny stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've missed ya kiddo, sure hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwwww...feel better soon, friend. Sending you some healthy vibes and feel-good thoughts across the miles. Did ya get 'em yet??????

    :-)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are great. They are like the Grande, 2-pump, Cinnamon-dolche, non-fat latte of the computer...Really! Thanks for the bloggin' coffee!