I am feeling much better. Still not 100%, but better and that makes me happy.
As I was making my favorite oatmeal, Irish Oatmeal, this morning I began thinking about those little thing, those simple pleasures that just make my everyday a little happier. I thought I would share a little bit of my list here today.
- I love knowing that Trader Joes is in Bellingham. Just a quick trip down the road and I can be there. Even when I don't go I am happy just knowing it is there. I can pick up my Irish Oatmeal, Dynamo Juice, maybe a few treats...Love it!
- Starbucks. And it isn't just about the coffee (Cinnamon-Dolce, half syrup please). It is about the feeling. I love to grab my coffee sit down with a book and spend an hour reading, talking with the other customers and the baristas - It is just a great feeling.
- My camera. My camera makes me happy. I love that I took on a 365 project. It has really opened my eyes. However has been a bit difficult the last couple of weeks with not feeling well and leaving the house only minimally.
- My cell phone. I love my phone as most of my family and friends know. It is a little crazy. Hmmm...
- Books. Love my books. And magazines. I am lost without something to read.
- My Fiesta Ware. I love using one of the mugs for tea or pulling out a pretty bowl for my oatmeal. I love that what ever mood I am in there is a color that when I open the cupboard door will make me happy.
- Ribbon. I just love ribbon. You can never have too much. Plain, patterned, checked, paisley - ribbon rocks!
What are some of your favorite things? Share!
Have a great day and Enjoy!