Here is some of the things on my to do list...I know you care. You do. Admit it!
1. this weekend is DeAnne's graduation party. Getting ready with mom. Final plans. Setting up. Shopping. You know the drill. We are hoping, oh hoping so hard, for some nice weather.
2. I am trying to make my list of 101 things to do in 1001 days. It is harder than it seems. I really can't get past 43 (and that is stretching it). I love to have lists, work off lists, make lists. So, I thought this would be a fun project. I do best when I write my goals down and track them. I thought this project would be fun...hopefully I can think of 58 more things to add. Hmmm...If you have any ideas let me know. I know that it is suppose to be 101 things for me, but you may think of something you think I should do or would like to accomplish in the next 2+ years...All ideas will be read and considered, not necessarily put on the list.
3. clean my house. Do laundry. Bathroom. Dishes. Laundry. Bathroom. Dishes. Vacuum. Do these things count? Can I put "do laundry 101 times" on my list?
4. mentally prepare myself for the LPM Fireworks Booth. I love the FW booth, I think the anticipation is by far the worst part. It is quite fun, a whole new look at life. (Maybe more about that later...)
5. update the book blog. I read a book. Yay me! btw - Cheryl updated with our book clubs newest picks if you are interested.
6. help Archer complete his super hero costume. He is "Donut Boy." Ummm....I don't know what else to say about that except...hmmmmmm......
How's that for random?
Until next time.
p.s. I just wrote this whole entry on the book blog. Luckily I caught it before I published. People would start to wonder (especially considering #5). Maybe #7 should be have a margarita and go to bed! :)