I was over at Shelly's blog (love that Shelly) and decided I had time to play along.
What are five (non-work) things on my to-do list for today?
1. Drive Archer & his friends to Youth Group
2. Call the eye doctor
3. Laundry (always the laundry!)
4. while in Bellingham: Petsmart, Michael's, Treasury of Memories (yes, it is necessary), possibly Target
5. read (always on my list)
Five snacks I enjoy:
OH I LOVE snacks!
1. pretzels (mini-twists)
2. dried mangos (no sugar added)
3. dark-chocolate covered caramels
4. beef jerky
5. red vines
Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
I don't even know if I can IMAGINE being a billionaire.
*buy a house...not too big and a green home would rock (right on Shelly)
*travel and take photos
*make sure to have adventures and take my family and friends on adventures too
*fund the museum and let my husband do what he loves without the worry
*ummm...I'm sure I can think of more but a billion dollars kinda blows my mind!
Places I have lived:
I haven't lived too many places.
1. Geneva, Lake Whatcom in Bham until I was in 6th grade
2. Bham w/ my parents (in town near Cornwall Park - I loved being a city girl)
3. Fairhaven (Bham) w/ some friends
4. Tacoma (short stay...aaaaaahhhhh)
5. back to Fairhaven where I met my lovely husband.
6. here in two locations.
Jobs I have had:
Oh my - my jobs have been so varied.
1. a few food places in the mall (oh the glory of high school)
2. video & deli clerk at two grocery stores
3. video manager at a grocery store
4. tour guide at a historical park
6. cemetery secretary (say that 5 times fast!)
7. mom & wife (and what a job! If you know my "guys" you understand)
Okay. That is it. I would tag some of you, but I would feel bad if Cheryl, Angie, Sharon, Katrina and all my other 3 readers didn't participate. So, if you wander onto this and feel like playing please do so!