"Celebrate the happiness that friends are always giving, make every day a holiday and celebrate just living!" - Amanda Bradley

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

i will play

I was over at Shelly's blog (love that Shelly) and decided I had time to play along.

What are five (non-work) things on my to-do list for today?

1. Drive Archer & his friends to Youth Group
2. Call the eye doctor
3. Laundry (always the laundry!)
4. while in Bellingham: Petsmart, Michael's, Treasury of Memories (yes, it is necessary), possibly Target
5. read (always on my list)


Five snacks I enjoy:

OH I LOVE snacks!
1. pretzels (mini-twists)
2. dried mangos (no sugar added)
3. dark-chocolate covered caramels
4. beef jerky
5. red vines

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:

I don't even know if I can IMAGINE being a billionaire.
*buy a house...not too big and a green home would rock (right on Shelly)
*travel and take photos
*make sure to have adventures and take my family and friends on adventures too
*fund the museum and let my husband do what he loves without the worry
*ummm...I'm sure I can think of more but a billion dollars kinda blows my mind!

Places I have lived:

I haven't lived too many places.
1. Geneva, Lake Whatcom in Bham until I was in 6th grade
2. Bham w/ my parents (in town near Cornwall Park - I loved being a city girl)
3. Fairhaven (Bham) w/ some friends
4. Tacoma (short stay...aaaaaahhhhh)
5. back to Fairhaven where I met my lovely husband.
6. here in two locations.

Jobs I have had:

Oh my - my jobs have been so varied.
1. a few food places in the mall (oh the glory of high school)
2. video & deli clerk at two grocery stores
3. video manager at a grocery store
4. tour guide at a historical park
5. teacher
6. cemetery secretary (say that 5 times fast!)
7. mom & wife (and what a job! If you know my "guys" you understand)


Okay. That is it. I would tag some of you, but I would feel bad if Cheryl, Angie, Sharon, Katrina and all my other 3 readers didn't participate. So, if you wander onto this and feel like playing please do so!

Happy Wednesday!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for playing along girl! I had fun doing it...and I loved reading yours ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, I'm supposed to do the same thing on my blog? Is that right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are fun to read but that is too much typing for me. Thanks for sharing....it's so interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Should laundry be on the list when it is on the list everyday? Kind of like brushing your teeth. I struggle with that daily. I do write it down though, just so I can cross it off the list at the end of the day.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are great. They are like the Grande, 2-pump, Cinnamon-dolche, non-fat latte of the computer...Really! Thanks for the bloggin' coffee!