"Celebrate the happiness that friends are always giving, make every day a holiday and celebrate just living!" - Amanda Bradley

Thursday, July 17, 2008

neglectful.

Okay friends. I have been a neglectful blogger as of late. This blog, my other blogs. I have been uninspired. That is all there is to it. I would say too busy, but that wouldn't be true. There are people busier than me that take five minutes to update their blogs...I just haven't.

Not much to report. Archer did a fabulous job as a lifeguard for VBS. He was the assistant for the science station. He really enjoyed it.

Our friend, Jasmine, went home yesterday. So as of last night we only have our four animals to care for. Aaahhhh.I took Archer and Grandma to catch the train to Tacoma this morning. Troy and I will be going this evening. We haven't been in oh-so-long. Looking forward to it. We will be celebrating Nicholas' 3rd birthday!
Okay. So I am off for the weekend and my goal next week? to be super blogger. Okay, maybe not super. But better.

Until then. Have a great weekend.

4 comments:

  1. I just feel that you have been a poor blogger because you blog other people's birthdays and missed Archer's 13th Bday. It is a BIG deal to become a teen and like I said every other Tom, Dick or Harry's Bday is on your blog...everyone but your baby!
    otherwise you're fine...
    Have fun on your trip, the one to Gig Harbor, not the guilt trip I just sent you on....

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do you mean, YOU only have 4 animals to take care of? You must mean ME ... right? ☺ Have a fun trip!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So THAT'S why I've been feeling all neglected! I couldn't figure out why I would feel like that and now I know. It's all Jerrie's fault.

    Please do a better job of taking care of me in the future.

    Oh, and have a fun trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey it just means you are out having fun! Whats up with your "friends near and far" I've been blogging my head off lately and it's recorded the last one 2 weeks ago....your killin me JER!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are great. They are like the Grande, 2-pump, Cinnamon-dolche, non-fat latte of the computer...Really! Thanks for the bloggin' coffee!