"Celebrate the happiness that friends are always giving, make every day a holiday and celebrate just living!" - Amanda Bradley

Thursday, November 06, 2008




"Gratitude is the memory of the heart." - French Proverb








Today I am thankful for:
  • Memories - once again I love and appreciate that my parents thought to take pictures of the everyday...can't thank them enough. This picture was taken in December 1989 on a ride home from visiting relatives in Seattle. I was 15 years old and I still liked (and still like today) hanging out with family and going on family outings.
  • Our community that came out for shopper's night at the museum and made our night quite successful.
  • Archer being such a good typist - makes his homework so much easier when he can whip out a page of typing in just a few minutes.
Today was a good day. A good, rainy, autumn day.


2 comments:

  1. LOVE the picture of you & Alex! And is that DeAnne's little feet I see too?

    It was a nice fall day ... no rainbows to be seen though. Bummer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're supposed to get snow today. I would be really thankful if it is not 4 feet, though.

    Cute pic!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are great. They are like the Grande, 2-pump, Cinnamon-dolche, non-fat latte of the computer...Really! Thanks for the bloggin' coffee!