"Celebrate the happiness that friends are always giving, make every day a holiday and celebrate just living!" - Amanda Bradley

Tuesday, November 04, 2008


As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.”- John F. Kennedy

Today I am thankful for:

Lorinda - my cousin, my best friend, the "big" sister I never had. We understand each other, we always have fun together, I can talk to her about anything. She gets me. I have known her longer than I can remember - she was two and a half when I was born. What a treasure to have someone who has known me all my life who is not only a relative but a real, true friend. I love this girl!


I am also thankful for Gingersnap Lattes from Starbucks - the replacement for the Gingerbread Latte. It is so incredibly yummy! Anyone who knows me knows that if Starbucks messed up this replacement drink I was going to blow a gasket and I have to say - it is fine, good...wonderful, delicious - so it is ok - go have one! Just a little recommendation - I always get half syrup in my drinks (2 pumps in a grande) and light whip - the drinks are plenty flavorful with half the syrup and everyone deserves a little whipped cream (just get non-fat milk!)....

Let the Holiday Coffee Season begin! Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. I don't even understand all the Starbucks talk, but I'm glad they didn't mess up your drink. I would hate for you to be the lead news story tomorrow. Right after the election stuff, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new cups! I think I better go and have myself a peppermint hot cocoa this morning...not really part of the eat less program but soooo good.

    Can't wait for Thursday night ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it time for Gingersnap Latte already? WooHoo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loooove cousins, they just "get it"...no explaining necessary.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are great. They are like the Grande, 2-pump, Cinnamon-dolche, non-fat latte of the computer...Really! Thanks for the bloggin' coffee!