"Celebrate the happiness that friends are always giving, make every day a holiday and celebrate just living!" - Amanda Bradley

Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday again.

ffi

**This one was really hard for me. I don't know if it was the fill-ins or that my brain feels like it is filled with painful cotton due to this cold...Whatever - this is what I have!

1. It seems like I've had this cold forever.

2. Will you put away your stuff when you're done, please?!

3. If I thought you heard me I'd stop repeating myself!

4. Love, acceptance, and fun is what I think of most when I think of you.

5. To me, Valentine's Day means it is almost our anniversary.

6. Knowledge gives me strength.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching a movie and resting, tomorrow my plans include waking up well and hopefully lunch with my guys and Sunday, I want to --well I haven't decided yet!

6 comments:

  1. A husband read an article to his wife about how many words women use a day... 30,000 to a man's 15,000. The wife replied, "The reason has to be because we have to repeat everything to men..."

    The husband then turned to his wife and asked, "What?"

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mother used to say #3 to me all the time :-)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are great. They are like the Grande, 2-pump, Cinnamon-dolche, non-fat latte of the computer...Really! Thanks for the bloggin' coffee!