"Celebrate the happiness that friends are always giving, make every day a holiday and celebrate just living!" - Amanda Bradley

Friday, February 06, 2009

Happy Friday!

ffi

1. Please don't tell me negatives...life is good, live it as such.

2. Can you make me some coffee in the morning? (please and thank you)

3. The color orange makes me want to smile, create, DO!

4. I have a craving for coffee & cake.

5. If my life had a pause button, I'd pause it to spend time with my family.

6. Eyes are the mirror to the soul.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing after a full week of work, tomorrow my plans include cleaning house and creating and Sunday, I want to spend time with my family - the in-laws are coming (yay!) and hopefully see my cousin!

2 comments:

  1. I agree to #1! :D

    Coffee and cake sounds soo good right now... :D

    Happy weekend! :D

    ReplyDelete

Comments are great. They are like the Grande, 2-pump, Cinnamon-dolche, non-fat latte of the computer...Really! Thanks for the bloggin' coffee!