"Celebrate the happiness that friends are always giving, make every day a holiday and celebrate just living!" - Amanda Bradley

Monday, May 11, 2009

Do not wait; the time will never be 'just right'. Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along.” - Napoleon Hill

This quote made it's way into my in-box today and spoke to me in that motivational way that resonates in your heart, but aren't sure where it will take you. Hope you enjoy it as well.

The picture is from a year ago today. I have to say that Archer no longer mows the lawn like this. Well, at least he hasn't for awhile. Last year I think he just tried to entertain himself during what he thought was a long chore, which in reality only takes about 20 - 30 minutes.

I had thoughts in my head for several posts over the past week, but none came. Hmmm...I'm feeling a bit unmotivated. I had a nice little piece written, in my head of course, for Mother's Day, however then Friday came and I was hit with a horrible Spring cold. Horrible. I spent the whole weekend (mostly) in bed.

So, I just want to say Thank You to my guys who took care of me this weekend. They cleaned the house, did yard work, made their own food, brought me Starbucks and flowers and most of all let me rest. I am on the mend, still not a 100 percent, but getting there.

Happy Monday friends. Remember, the time will never be "just right," - just DO! :)

oh another note? what the heck happened with my fonts today? aaaahhhhhhhh!!!


6 comments:

  1. Glad to see you are starting to feel better!

    Hope you enjoyed Mother's Day the best you could!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture is funny ... leave it to Archer to make even mowing the lawn interesting! :)

    I agree about the whole "just do it" mentality!!! So get on it Jerrie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent quote. You always have the best ones.

    Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the way Archer mowed the lawn! How fun!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are great. They are like the Grande, 2-pump, Cinnamon-dolche, non-fat latte of the computer...Really! Thanks for the bloggin' coffee!