"Celebrate the happiness that friends are always giving, make every day a holiday and celebrate just living!" - Amanda Bradley

Monday, July 26, 2010

“The creative person is willing to live with ambiguity. He doesn't need problems solved immediately and can afford to wait for the right ideas.” —Abe Tannenbaum

I love this quote but sometimes I don't want to wait for the right ideas I want to take action and see if the ideas just escape.

I decided to join Leslie at {Words of Me Project} on her 31 days creative adventure. Like most people I slide my creativity to the back burner while taking care of life and then try to cram creativity into a space that may not serve it so well (such as an afternoon planned to scrapbook where my well is so dry that one page may not get completed).

I have several projects started and I have compiled them into a basket with their materials, I have my list at the forefront and I'm ready. Part of the challenge, for me, will be checking in here and creating some blog posts to help me jump start the blogging again.

Here we go!


1 comment:

Comments are great. They are like the Grande, 2-pump, Cinnamon-dolche, non-fat latte of the computer...Really! Thanks for the bloggin' coffee!