"Celebrate the happiness that friends are always giving, make every day a holiday and celebrate just living!" - Amanda Bradley

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

When I read I keep a journal or at least a piece of paper next to me....today I came across a line that I felt like I needed to write down.

"She handled life with grace instead of fighting it."

Sometimes a line or two just speak to me. Handling life with grace is my goal - not often reached but always there to strive for.

Happy day my friends.

2 comments:

  1. I should get that tattooed on my arm... ;o)

    I recently read this quote that I love (from Book #2 of the Sookie Stackhouse series):

    "You, on the other hand, are a sweet little eclair on the outside and a pit bull on the inside." Love it. I've actually been described in similar fashion by a former employee...

    ReplyDelete

Comments are great. They are like the Grande, 2-pump, Cinnamon-dolche, non-fat latte of the computer...Really! Thanks for the bloggin' coffee!