"Celebrate the happiness that friends are always giving, make every day a holiday and celebrate just living!" - Amanda Bradley

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

HaPpY mAiL!

Do all the good you can, and make as little fuss about it as possible.” - Charles Dickens

I got home today after working at the museum, running errands, celebrating a friend's birthday with some delicious pumpkin dessert only to open my mailbox to this:

HaPpY mAiL!
what fun!
Awhile back I won a little gift pack from Leslie at the Words of Me Project and it came today. Today, this cold, cold day...I was able to check the mailbox and be warmly surprised with her generosity.

Over the summer I participated in her 31 Days Creativity Challenge. It was so much fun and a little note inside my fun-filled envelope said she's hosting it again in January! What a great way to start off the new year. I will be there!

I chose today's quote for Leslie. Her blog is full of creativity, of inspiration, of positiveness yet also very real. She lets people know it's not all rainbows and butterflies (she loves a good butterfly) but keeps her head up when things are going south and she does it with very little fuss (I am not a big fan of fuss!). 

Thanks Leslie for the gift pack! LOVIN' the butterflies and the new notebook is going straight in my purse! And thanks for giving of yourself so generously via your blog! Looking forward to January (but hoping for a slow December to savor the moments).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are great. They are like the Grande, 2-pump, Cinnamon-dolche, non-fat latte of the computer...Really! Thanks for the bloggin' coffee!