"Celebrate the happiness that friends are always giving, make every day a holiday and celebrate just living!" - Amanda Bradley

Monday, January 03, 2011

Loving right now:
  1. OhLife. Every evening this site sends me an email that says, "How did your day go?" Then I respond with a sentence or two, a list, or a paragraph that says something about my day. I always want to write a daily journal, just a line or two about my days, however while I do write a lot it isn't daily happenings more introspection, etc...So, this site is perfect. Loving it so far.
  2. the Project 365 app for my iPhone. I've started 365 projects in the past only to quit at some point. I'm thinking if it's on my phone maybe I'll actually do it everyday. We'll see. I love the calendar view of photos. My plan is to not have a plan - no theme, no stretching my skills - just me taking a photo a day that reflects something in my life.
  3.  Angry Birds. I'm addicted that's all I have to say about that.
Happy Day Happy Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are great. They are like the Grande, 2-pump, Cinnamon-dolche, non-fat latte of the computer...Really! Thanks for the bloggin' coffee!