"Celebrate the happiness that friends are always giving, make every day a holiday and celebrate just living!" - Amanda Bradley

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Weekend Update

Okay...This was a lazy weekend. It was very nice, beautiful sunshine both days.
I finally got my digital camera in the mail. Yippee! Troy spent the weekend sick. Horton was used for "kitty healing power." But Troy is still feeling down...Horton needs to work harder evidently. Archer was not happy with the arrival of another camera in the house. This has definately become the year of no Archer pictures. He used to humor me at least. Not so much anymore. Okay onto another note. For those of you who can help me out with plant/weed identification. What is this? Is it a weed? I am claiming complete ignorance in this matter.... Thanks for your help!
Until next time...

1 comment:

Comments are great. They are like the Grande, 2-pump, Cinnamon-dolche, non-fat latte of the computer...Really! Thanks for the bloggin' coffee!