"Celebrate the happiness that friends are always giving, make every day a holiday and celebrate just living!" - Amanda Bradley

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Viva Las Vegas

Berta needed to take a vacation, so she took me to Vegas. This was my first trip to the city and it was fun and very exhausting. Talk about stimulus overload.

We saw (almost) all the sights. Vegas is filled with wonderful things to see...it is just soooo big!

We went to see Mamma Mia! at Mandalay Bay. It was fabulous! I would see it again given the opportunity. We also went to the Tournament of Kings at the Excalibur (where we stayed).

My favorite places (if I have to chose) were probably Paris and the Venetian. I highly recommend La Creperie in Paris. Their crepe recipe is online in case someone wants to make me some...come on I know you want to. At the Venetian the Tintoretto Bakery is excellent. I loved the Tiramisu and Berta had a delicious Strawberry Tart.

Okay, that is all I have time for tonight. I am getting hungry for some of the delicious food we had. Oh, I must mention Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville Restaurant! Excellent!

View our Las Vegas photo album.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are great. They are like the Grande, 2-pump, Cinnamon-dolche, non-fat latte of the computer...Really! Thanks for the bloggin' coffee!