"Celebrate the happiness that friends are always giving, make every day a holiday and celebrate just living!" - Amanda Bradley

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Surfing

Every once in awhile I like to surf blogs. I push the "next blog" button on the top of the page and see where it takes me. Sometimes it can be very interesting. It is amazing how many blogs are out there and the subjects that are covered. I am such a people watcher. I love to look into people's lives and this is one more way to do so. It is very interesting. If you ever have a spare half hour you should try it, just don't get to "sucked in" and read to much on one. Just keep surfing.

1 comment:

Comments are great. They are like the Grande, 2-pump, Cinnamon-dolche, non-fat latte of the computer...Really! Thanks for the bloggin' coffee!