"Celebrate the happiness that friends are always giving, make every day a holiday and celebrate just living!" - Amanda Bradley

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

My Rockstar Boyfriend!

this made me chuckle just a little! Especially because he may be a tad younger than me.


Justin Timberlake, the Mickey Mouse Clubber
owen

This sweet boy-next-door will bring daisies for your mom and charm your whole family as much as he's charmed you. Sure, he can try to act tough -- but this wholesome honey is purely picket-fence at heart. He'll take you to sporting events, give you his jacket when you're cold and try to make the baby in the elevator smile. Big-time excitement may not be his style, but you hardly notice when he's got out his acoustic guitar, playing the song he wrote for your little niece. Aw.


Other matches: Chris Martin, Nick Lachey, James Blunt, Paul McCartney

3 comments:

  1. I promise not to be jealous. Maybe missing his luvin' is what has driven Britney over the edge lately?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can have Justin but Nick, I don't know, there's just something about him that appeals to me. Wanna fight for him!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will give you Justin...but back off Nick lady.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are great. They are like the Grande, 2-pump, Cinnamon-dolche, non-fat latte of the computer...Really! Thanks for the bloggin' coffee!