"Celebrate the happiness that friends are always giving, make every day a holiday and celebrate just living!" - Amanda Bradley

Monday, December 10, 2007

in lights

When I was in Bellingham with "the girls" yesterday we drove by my parents house to see it all lit up! My parents always have such a pretty house all decked out for the holidays. I will try for a better picture...But you can probably tell how pretty it is. (FYI- the Baby Jesus is still in the manger...)

Proof that I was there seeing the lights first hand. funny.

1 comment:

  1. Hey now, I think the picture is fine. You can see the lights, you can see that you're there. What more do you want??? Heck, considering we were using my purse camera, I'm quite impressed. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are great. They are like the Grande, 2-pump, Cinnamon-dolche, non-fat latte of the computer...Really! Thanks for the bloggin' coffee!