"Celebrate the happiness that friends are always giving, make every day a holiday and celebrate just living!" - Amanda Bradley

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Wedding Flashback: Part 1

Day One of the wedding flashback. I decided to start with "the guys." Troy's best man was his good friend Joel, groomsman was John and the cutest ring-bearer ever was my dear brother Alex. Don't they all look so handsome (and young)?These are always the funniest pictures to look back on. I don't think I've ever seen Joel & Troy shake hands, much less like this. It looks like they are closing a deal or something...

7 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Troy looks so young and check out all of that hair!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think those kind of "flashback" pictures are the BEST!!! I think it's funny the kinds of pictures they pose for ... such as shaking hands like that ... silly! ☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a lovely picture of Troy and Joel "sealing the deal," as it were. Perhaps Troy just purchased you from Joel? Perhaps Troy is slipping Joel a couple of bucks to park the car closer? Perhaps Troy and Joel should consider shaking hands more?

    Hmmmm...it does raise many questions. Can't wait for MORE, MORE, MORE! Even though I don't "know" you, I still love looking at wedding pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm... Troy and Joel sealing a deal? Likely nothing that we would approve of Jerry. ;o) Wow. They do look so young though, and John. Hehehehe. He looks so serious! Jamie won't let him grow the beard unless he's away at hunting camp.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the old pic's.... so when is the pirate wedding?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Troy looks like he has on a toupe of sorts. And Alex is so little and cute too! When will we see photos of the bride?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your wedding is the day I first "noticed" John! So I too have fond memories of "your" day!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are great. They are like the Grande, 2-pump, Cinnamon-dolche, non-fat latte of the computer...Really! Thanks for the bloggin' coffee!