"Celebrate the happiness that friends are always giving, make every day a holiday and celebrate just living!" - Amanda Bradley

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

beware

As a consumer I have the ability to educate other about bad business practice.

In an effort to build an exhibit at the museum I ordered fake plants from Amazonfoliages.com We received half of our order and after 2 months of trying to get an answer I find out that the company has been bought by another company and the new owners refuse to honor past outstanding purchases of the old company. Now I fully understand that legally they are not bound to fill outstanding orders. However from a customer service standpoint I feel they should, it is part of the investment in the new company to keep an existing customer base happy and returning. Nor will they refund the money. I will not be going back.

Since they do not feel they need to keep their customers happy I would like to warn anyone buying from the following companies (all owned by the same over-arching company.)

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH:
OTT Enterprises
AmazonKincaid
AmazonFoliages.com
Kincaidstudios.com
Fastsilkflowers.com
Fastartificialtrees.com
Ott1.com

Yours,
Troy

1 comment:

  1. That sucks! But thanks for the warning! My sis-in-law runs a flower shop in Springfield, IL. She orders all the flowers, real and silk, for the shop so I will warn her. I'll have her pass the word to other shop owners in the area as well. HA!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are great. They are like the Grande, 2-pump, Cinnamon-dolche, non-fat latte of the computer...Really! Thanks for the bloggin' coffee!