- My house is a mess. Now what should I do about that? Blog about it? Clean it? We'll see.
- Archer has early release. Yay for him.
- Archer successfully got his contacts yesterday. Yay for him again! I don't think I could do it.
- I am shopping tonight for the food for the Youth Group lock-in (not lock-up!) on Friday night. My participation includes shopping for food and dropping kids off at the church - NOT going in the church that is filled with Middle School Mayhem (that is the name of the group - would you want to stay over night? No. Me either).
- In my quest to a) be more organized and b) bring more creativity into my everyday I am in the midst of a photo organization project. I picked up the book Photo Freedom, by Stacy Julian and am using some of the ideas in the book in a quest to to organize in order to scrapbook a bit more...Right now my kitchen table has been taken over by pictures and such so it is dinner on the couch for the foreseeable future...
- 14 days of school left for Archer; 11 for me, however I have to go a day after him (glory of part-time work)
- So far no contract to work next year, so subbing and cemetery work are in my future!
- I suspended all my holds at the library in an effort to read the books that I have purchased and not read or been given and not read! Then I bought a new book...Uh...ya!