"Celebrate the happiness that friends are always giving, make every day a holiday and celebrate just living!" - Amanda Bradley

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

good news & bits 'n pieces

The good news: The "real" computer (aka "big" and "mine") is ready for pick up (still under warranty for 27 days!)! Yay!

Bits 'n Pieces: 
  • we have used zero throw-away water bottles in the last two weeks 
  • my pumpkins are growing (after Spazz ate the blossoms off of them a few weeks ago I was a little concerned)
  • the fireworks booth begins on Saturday - love the fun of fireworks, thankful we live somewhere we can still light them off
  • I have a whole lot of pictures on my camera ready to come off and make their way onto a blog...
  • I found Seventh Generation supplies (just a few, but some nonetheless) at the local Ace Hardware store
  • going to see The Love Guru with Archer today
  • hopefully a trip to Village Books is in the cards today. I have almost $4o.00 in VB money! I really want The Big Green Purse and something fun...Any ideas?
Happy Thursday! Enjoy the sun.

2 comments:

Comments are great. They are like the Grande, 2-pump, Cinnamon-dolche, non-fat latte of the computer...Really! Thanks for the bloggin' coffee!