"Celebrate the happiness that friends are always giving, make every day a holiday and celebrate just living!" - Amanda Bradley

Friday, June 27, 2008

today.

This boy (man) is turning 21 TODAY! The day that every under-21-year-old dreams of. Yay him!

Dinner at Jalepenos. Then some barhopping I am sure. No tequila - that has been made perfectly clear.

I was 13 when Alex was born. What an exciting time for our family. He is, and will always be, our first baby. Our little boy. Ok, so his is a giant, but he will always be my little brother. He is funny, easy-going, and kind. I always have a good time with my brother. He laughs easily and is easy to just hangout with.

Happy Birthday Alex!

Be safe.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday Alex ... as they say, "Welcome to the real world ... it sucks!" ☺

    ReplyDelete

Comments are great. They are like the Grande, 2-pump, Cinnamon-dolche, non-fat latte of the computer...Really! Thanks for the bloggin' coffee!