"Celebrate the happiness that friends are always giving, make every day a holiday and celebrate just living!" - Amanda Bradley

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

good news. bad news.

a little bit of good news and bad news...

good news: I am healthy.
bad news: My guys are both home with the cooties. Troy has been home since yesterday.

good news: I (think) I am winning the battle against the fruit flies.
bad news: The war isn't over.

good news: I have all the makings for lasagna in the fridge.
bad news: I am the only one who can eat it, so it will have to wait.

good news: I have candy corn.
bad news: I have candy corn.

good news: Pumpkin Spice is yummy.
bad news: I already had coffee today and want more.

good news: I am sitting on my couch with a big pile of magazines.
bad news: hmmm.....ok....no bad news for that one. Oh, I know...the kettle is brewing and I will have to get up. 

good news: You get a new post from me.
bad news: I am on my lap top so that means no photo. (so sorry!)

good news: I will be back.
bad news: This post is over. 

4 comments:

  1. I hope the boys are both feeling better soon.

    I do like this post though ... a little bit of rainbows & lightning. Perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good News: You are funny!
    Bad News: You have sickies at your house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your guys are feeling better soon! There's some icky sick stuff going around at work and I'm hoping it will continue to play "keep away" from me.

    Ummm, I don't know how to put this delicately so I'm just going to say it. Having candy corn is NEVER a bad thing! Candy corns are the best! No, the little pumpkins are actually the best, but I always eat way too many and make myself sick...still NOT a bad thing though! lol

    ReplyDelete

Comments are great. They are like the Grande, 2-pump, Cinnamon-dolche, non-fat latte of the computer...Really! Thanks for the bloggin' coffee!