"Celebrate the happiness that friends are always giving, make every day a holiday and celebrate just living!" - Amanda Bradley

Friday, September 26, 2008

project

I am pretty excited. A few days ago Ali Edwards announced on her blog that she is going to do the project "A Week In The Life." I have all of her books - so inspirational and have heard about the class she taught for this project. I have wanted to do this for a long time, going so far as beginning, but never getting more than a day in.

So, long story short I am going to follow along with other Ali readers and do this project. What a wonderful time to do it...a new season...capturing a week in the everyday lives of us. I am excited. I am going to try (try) to post here during the project so stay tuned. If you are going to do this project I would love to know (and encourage you)...let me know!

1 comment:

  1. Interesting project! Can't wait to read your updates and see the pics!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are great. They are like the Grande, 2-pump, Cinnamon-dolche, non-fat latte of the computer...Really! Thanks for the bloggin' coffee!