"Celebrate the happiness that friends are always giving, make every day a holiday and celebrate just living!" - Amanda Bradley

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

change.

Autumn always feels like a new beginning for me and I was feeling the need for a little change. I think the pictures speak for themselves.






A little over 11 inches OFF to be donated to Locks of Love. Much thanks to my very cute and talented hair dresser, Amanda, at Studio 104 (and to Emily/Travis for recommending her) we had fun during the whole process.

Happy Day!

7 comments:

  1. You think the pictures tell the story? I don't see anything. HA

    Seriously, I think your new 'do' is adorable & not too short at all. I do think it's odd that you're cutting your OWN hair at a salon ... hmmmm, is that how they do it now-a-days? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new do! It looks very cute!

    Emily will be doing Locks of Love soon too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the hair! It's too cute!

    I am glad to see that I am not the only crazy person that leaves my hair long all summer then chop it for the colder months! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you and good for Locks of Love. Cute hair lady!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! I love it!! And, way to go on donating it to Locks of Love.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ummmm...do you have to pay them to cut your own hair? Do you tip yourself? I'm getting a haircut tonight, but I'm going to let the stylist do all the work while I sit there.

    ;)

    congrats for the donation!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOOKS GREAT! Hana donated to locks of love too.
    it is a cool thing to do.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are great. They are like the Grande, 2-pump, Cinnamon-dolche, non-fat latte of the computer...Really! Thanks for the bloggin' coffee!