If you don't want to follow the link above (you should it has lots of yummy treats) here is the recipe:
Candy Corn Pudding Parfaits
- 9 HERSHEY'S KISSES Brand Candy Corn Flavored Candies
- 1 package (6-serving size) vanilla cook and serve pudding and pie filling mix
- 3 cups milk
- 1/2 cup frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- Additional whipped topping and candies for garnish(optional)
Directions1. Remove wrappers from candies. Stir together pudding mix and milk in medium saucepan.
2. Cook on medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a boil. Remove from heat. Set aside 1/2 cup pudding; place plastic wrap on surface and refrigerate. Evenly divide 1 cup pudding among 4 to 6 clear parfait glasses. Cover loosely, refrigerate while preparing next step.
3. Add 9 candies to remaining pudding in pan. Stir until candies are melted and mixture is uniform orange color; cool slightly (about 10 minutes). Evenly layer orange pudding onto vanilla pudding in serving dishes.
4. Stir 1/2 cup whipped topping into cooled vanilla pudding. Evenly layer onto orange layer in serving dishes. Cover; refrigerate until ready to serve. Garnish with additional whipped topping and candy piece, if desired. 4 to 6 servings.