You may have noticed this picture on my sidebar and in my blog at other times...the reason is I love it. :)
I was surprised when I signed on and saw that I haven't posted since Tuesday. I thought to myself that you all must think I have nothing else to be grateful/thankful for...I think you may be feeling a bit sorry for me. Don't worry, you don't have to - I'm fine, really! While the week has been full, it hasn't been any fuller than any other week. I've just allocated my time in different ways over the past several days. It is funny though, how if I haven't written to you all for awhile how I miss it. It takes me a bit then to get back in the groove and decide what it is I want to say. And quite honestly I'm not sure what I want to say yet. How about a few things I am thankful for:
- my guys. I love being home with them. I love coming home and having them both here. We have a lot of fun as a family. We laugh, we talk. We all get along really well (even though Archer is a teenager and Troy is...well...Troy - haha). I am blessed that this is the family that I have been given.
- coffee. Really, do I need to say more?
- my little sibs - Alex and DeAnne. I am thankful that as they have gotten older that we can talk, hang out, just be together. They are both fun, have unique personalities and almost always answer my phone calls or texts.
- my computers. I really like them both. They keep me connected, in touch with so many others. I am thankful that I live in a time where we have technology that helps us stay connected or reconnect with people. I think of my computers as a tool for friendship that just happens to house my photos and lets me play games! :)
- coffee. I think that I need coffee. What do you think?
Have a fantastic Saturday. I am off to organize/go through my Christmas things in the garage. If you don't hear from me soon you may want to call search and rescue. Thanks.