"Celebrate the happiness that friends are always giving, make every day a holiday and celebrate just living!" - Amanda Bradley

Friday, January 30, 2009

It's Friday Again!


1. I'd really like cake (a nice vanilla with vanilla frosting sounds fantastic!) right now.
2. A very bad word is the word you'd most often hear me say if I stubbed my toe.
3. Possession is dangerous.
4. You gotta love Captain Jack Sparrow.
5. Marshmallows and fire go together like coffee and a french press.
6. Love goes on and on.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to my parents with Archer and spending time with them, tomorrow my plans include shopping for jeans with Archer (and my mom) - wish us luck! and Sunday, I want to create - make some Valentine's for family and friends!

3 comments:

  1. Nice... coffee and a french press. I love it.

    Happy Friday!!

    Oh, and the vanilla vanilla cake sounds lovely. Dang it. Now I want cake too. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you just love coffee from a french press?!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are great. They are like the Grande, 2-pump, Cinnamon-dolche, non-fat latte of the computer...Really! Thanks for the bloggin' coffee!