"Celebrate the happiness that friends are always giving, make every day a holiday and celebrate just living!" - Amanda Bradley

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

“Dream your dream. Follow your heart. Imagine. Listen to the wind. Drink sunsets. Be free. Let the wonder never cease. Believe. Wish on every star. Create adventure. Be kind.” - Debbie Coulter

I have had a lot of thoughts running through my head lately. I've been trying to pin them down in writing either in my journal or my macJournal which is my super groovy computer journal. Love. it.

Thoughts that began with the new year and continued to grow, change, evolve with the loss of my grandma and the healing that has been happening. It is all good. Just new. Different. Change.

So, if I seem a bit off, a bit "touchy-feely," a bit introspective, a bit distant it is this inner change. All those things - introspection, distance are all a part of where I am right now. And it is good. I keep saying that. It is good. Because really my life is good. I am blessed. I am thankful for who I am, what I have, my family, my friends, my God. It is all good.

So, there we have it. A fair amount of words that don't really say much except that here I am changing! (and it is good...sounds a bit Martha huh?)

Thanks friends for your love, encouragement and support during the past few weeks. And, thanks for the nice comments on the "new" blog. I felt time for something fresh, fun, bold. Hope you enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Great post and I love that quote--create adventure--I need to practice that more often:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Change is good, especially when you're ready for it. You do what you need to do ... we'll be here enjoying the surprises! More orange & more balls please! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, ok. If you are starting to channel Martha as part of your change, we're going to have to have an intervention. If that's just a small, teeny, weeny, itsybitsy side effect, then....as you were. Continue with your change and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got in a lot of trouble today, I was just trying to be as fancy and cool as yourself. For crying out loud, I will never be as cool as Jerrie and I probably won't try eveh again!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are great. They are like the Grande, 2-pump, Cinnamon-dolche, non-fat latte of the computer...Really! Thanks for the bloggin' coffee!