In the absence of anything else to write I thought I would post here something I did on facebook a few days ago. The instruction was to list 25 random things about yourself. Some of you may have already read these...I could do this again...I keep thinking of randomness!
1. I was born and raised in Bellingham and I like it! :)
2. I tried moving once, to Tacoma, when I was 19...it lasted a month (a fun month really!).
3. I met and married my husband in less than a year. ;)
4. We are still happily married 14 years later.
5. I love coffee.
6. Specifically, a grande 2-pump Cinnamon Dolche non-fat latte from Starbucks
7. My best friend is also my cousin. I am very lucky.
8. Margaritas are fantastic.
9. So are Martinis.
10. I am a cemetery secretary.
11. I also am a substitute teacher and academic tester.
12. I really, really hate mustard! (thanks Andrea!)
13. My favorite foods are Thai and Mexican...oh and dips...I love appetizers.
14. Ok, I just love food. Eating is lovely.
15. I don't have a favorite color - I get joy from them all.
16. However, I have been loving orange lately.
17. I love Rocket Dog shoes.
18. I hate to shop for clothes.
19. I love my siblings. All of them.
20. Vegas is great.
21. I am a homebody.
22. Reading is one of my greatest pleasures.
23. I have a mild addiction to magazines that I am trying to break.
24. My house is usually a mess, but it is better than cleaning it.
25. My favorite "outing" is sitting with a friend or two sipping coffee and talking.