"Celebrate the happiness that friends are always giving, make every day a holiday and celebrate just living!" - Amanda Bradley

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

To dream anything that you want to dream. That's the beauty of the human mind. To do anything that you want to do. That is the strength of the human will. To trust yourself to test your limits. That is the courage to succeed.” —Bernard Edmonds
Tuesday. After a full day of work at school on Monday, I am ready for a little home time on Tuesday. I've been working dutifully to "spring clean" the house and today I shall continue.

I'm also meeting with my friend Crystal today to help plan a 20-hour crop. First of all, let me say, I am not really one to go to crops. Me and Lorinda in my kitchen are about my speed, however Crystal asked and I said yes. I am pretty excited for her. She had lap-band a year ago and is training for the Seattle Rock & Roll marathon...How could I NOT say yes.
*We're meeting for coffee which makes me very happy too!

Hopefully I will find a little free time to read (I will) and watch FlashPoint (which has been on my DVR since Friday).

Have a glorious Tuesday friends.

3 comments:

  1. Hope your day is great! I didn't know you watched "Flashpoint" too. I just watched Friday's episode this morning, at 5 am. Lovely. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is a 20 hr crop? Not sure we do those here. Or if we do, no one has asked ME to do one. Now I have a crop complex!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cropping...hmmm.
    I'm giggling, cuz I popped in here to tell you that the rhubarb "crop" is almost ready...want some?
    You could take a rhubarb crisp to the cropping party!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are great. They are like the Grande, 2-pump, Cinnamon-dolche, non-fat latte of the computer...Really! Thanks for the bloggin' coffee!