"Celebrate the happiness that friends are always giving, make every day a holiday and celebrate just living!" - Amanda Bradley

Sunday, November 22, 2009

"Where the spirit of the Lord is there is freedom
There is peace, there is love, there is joy
It is for freedom you’ve set us free."
Darrell Evans



I grabbed the meme below from Ali who stole it from someone else who got it off Sunday Stealing...And so it goes. Feel free to steal it from me!
The Strange Question Meme: 1-10

1. What is the color of your toothbrush? lime green...makes brushing fun!

2. Name one person who made you smile today. Since I am all alone in being awake so far this morning...I would have to say Carter. He is the son of some friends, a 7th grader who I tutored and subbed in his class a few years ago...He chatted with me on facebook for awhile. What fun!

3. What were you doing at 8 a.m. this morning? Sleeping in. woohoo!!!

4. What were you doing 45 minutes ago? Checking my email, facebook, blogger...

5. What is your favorite candy bar? Milky Way, well...sometimes. It all just depends on my mood.

6. Have you ever been to a strip club? haha...yep! When I was 19 my friends and I went up to Canada and I got a butt print of a stripper and his day-glo paint!

7. What is the last thing you said aloud? "STOP THAT!!!" - in reference to fighting cats. grrr....

8. What is your favorite ice cream? Daiquiri Ice from Baskin Robbins (which technically isn't ice cream) and good, pure vanilla.

9. What was the last thing you had to drink? VIA latte w/ gingerbread syrup and whipped cream.

10. Do you like your wallet? I do, however it is falling apart (sad face). It was on sale at Fred Meyer...I get lots of compliments on it.

Ok. Happy Sunday friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are great. They are like the Grande, 2-pump, Cinnamon-dolche, non-fat latte of the computer...Really! Thanks for the bloggin' coffee!