"Celebrate the happiness that friends are always giving, make every day a holiday and celebrate just living!" - Amanda Bradley

Tuesday, December 01, 2009

The creative is the place where no one else has ever been. You have to leave the city of your comfort and go into the wilderness of your intuition. What you'll discover will be wonderful. What you'll discover is yourself.” - Alan Alda
December is here. We are fully ensconced in the holiday season. My hope, my goal, my wish is to complete a daily December album and figure my blog could be a vital tool in fulfilling that goal. So, in honor of World Aids Day I went to my neighborhood Starbucks and bought two coffees (one for my sister - I am an awesome sister) and donated a whopping ten cents to Project Red. My favorite Starbucks coffee blend to have at home (besides VIA) is the RED blend.

Happy December friends!

1 comment:

  1. Seriously, I thought (yesterday), I need to do the December album this year. Uhh... hello, K, it's HERE!

    Well, I guess using my blog is fair game too. Just need to focus. Maybe I'll take a photo of the Advent boxes. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are great. They are like the Grande, 2-pump, Cinnamon-dolche, non-fat latte of the computer...Really! Thanks for the bloggin' coffee!