"Celebrate the happiness that friends are always giving, make every day a holiday and celebrate just living!" - Amanda Bradley

Monday, September 20, 2010

Every tomorrow has two handles. We can take hold of it with the handle of anxiety or the handle of faith. ”- Henry Ward Beecher

Monday Monday! I'm trying this thing where I start Monday with a smile. I'm trying to be positive and uplifting (well...if you're one of the few that talk to me before seven a.m. you may be lifting your eyebrows in surprise). I figure it's a good way to start the week. Positive. Uplifting. It's gotta help bring the rest of the week on with a little more happy. Right?

So how did I do? I'd say I had a good start (after eight this morning at least). Greeted my people and situations with a positive nod. Had a nice conversation with a friend. Went to the shoe store and brought Kelly a coffee and subsequently worked for her for the remainder of the day. (That is what happens when you take her coffee so if you don't want to work you better not be nice to her...). Signed my boy up for driver's ed. What? Yep you read that right. Had a little bad parenting moment right around dinner time. But for the most part starting the day with a smile worked.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are great. They are like the Grande, 2-pump, Cinnamon-dolche, non-fat latte of the computer...Really! Thanks for the bloggin' coffee!