"Celebrate the happiness that friends are always giving, make every day a holiday and celebrate just living!" - Amanda Bradley

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Birthday Report


So, yesterday was my 32nd birthday. I love birthdays. LOVE them I tell you. Now my sister, she HATES birthdays (her own at least - I will share the story at a later date), so I make up for it with lovin' mine.

I was fortunate enough to have an awesome day and cool party at night.

I went shopping with my cousin Lorinda all day. We went to Old Navy and bought some clothes. It was fun to go, try on and actually find something to buy. We went to thai food. Yum. Since it was my birthday and I tend to get in habits (ruts) I decided I needed to start doing new things. So, Lorinda and I went to Hollister. I know it doesn't sound like a big deal but it has been in our mall for a long time right across from American Eagle (best jeans ever) and I had never been there. First of all it looks like a cave and the music is really loud. It is dark. When we went in we were old! I thought, "Man, shouldn't these girls be in school?" But then realized they worked there. When did we get old?

At night my family came over ~ even Alex who has moved out and is SO busy with his new life. He even made time to sign the card. It was good to see everyone. I had a very "festive" birthday ~ received Fiestaware from my husband, parents, and my in-laws. They sure know how to please a girl.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, made a few too many typos on that other comment. Let's try this again:

    Happy Birthday Jerrie! You don't look a day over 30! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are great. They are like the Grande, 2-pump, Cinnamon-dolche, non-fat latte of the computer...Really! Thanks for the bloggin' coffee!