"Celebrate the happiness that friends are always giving, make every day a holiday and celebrate just living!" - Amanda Bradley

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Marathon Shout Out

Hey I just want to give a shout out to a few friends who did the Whidbey Island Marathon today. I haven't talked to them today, but I am sure they ran and walked their hearts out!

Way to go Barb, Teresa and Gary! I am so proud of you! You are all amazing people!

Update: So, I was told that they did the half marathon (that is still a heck of a long way). Teresa ran it in 2:20 (way to go!) and she looked alive the next morning. Way to go. Runners (and Walkers) INC is off and running I can tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are great. They are like the Grande, 2-pump, Cinnamon-dolche, non-fat latte of the computer...Really! Thanks for the bloggin' coffee!