"Celebrate the happiness that friends are always giving, make every day a holiday and celebrate just living!" - Amanda Bradley

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Mama's got a new pair of shoes!

Went shopping today. I needed a new pair of walking shoes. My mom and I went to the mall and visited Lady Footlocker where they were having a great sale! So, I got these two pair of shoes. The white/pink Nikes for walking and the brown suede Sketchers for everyday casual wear...Yippee!(Click the picture to see them bigger!) The only thing better than one pair of shoes is two!!! I picked up some shoe laces for Troy and Archer got some Floam. Have you seen that stuff? Very interesting. We haven't opened it yet because Archer isn't home, but he has had his eye on it for awhile! Well that's it for today...I should have been home cleaning ~ I guess that will be the plan for tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are great. They are like the Grande, 2-pump, Cinnamon-dolche, non-fat latte of the computer...Really! Thanks for the bloggin' coffee!