Here are some highlights:
- I went to dinner with DeAnne at the Outback Steakhouse. I promised her dinner for her birthday (in October), however she doesn't like to celebrate her own day so we waited. We waited so long that it was a dinner for her half birthday and my 32nd (April 3 ~ yippee...I DO celebrate). Then we went to the Outlet Mall and bought some flip-flops at the Gap and Bunny Pasta at Harry & David.
- Archer had a friend spend the night. They played video games and stayed up late.
- Went to the early service at church (yes, we made it even on Daylight Savings time). The boys got some Cruisin' Coffee and muffins on the way.
- Troy mowed the lawn. Archer helped a bit. It is hard for Archer considering Troy uses an old-fashioned push mower. Good for the environment and his health.
- Troy and Archer played some catch.
- Took a nap.
- We all cleaned some house. Troy cleaned a bit more than me. He is just more gifted that way.
- We watched Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure. Archer's first time seeing it ~ a wonderful (educational) family film. Hehe.
Well Cheryl, I hope this is good enough! I will try not to make you wait so long between postings. Thanks for keeping me on my toes. Hehe!