"Celebrate the happiness that friends are always giving, make every day a holiday and celebrate just living!" - Amanda Bradley

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Weekend Update

Okay. So our weekend was fairly typical. Some housework, some rest, some fun.

Here are some highlights:
  • I went to dinner with DeAnne at the Outback Steakhouse. I promised her dinner for her birthday (in October), however she doesn't like to celebrate her own day so we waited. We waited so long that it was a dinner for her half birthday and my 32nd (April 3 ~ yippee...I DO celebrate). Then we went to the Outlet Mall and bought some flip-flops at the Gap and Bunny Pasta at Harry & David.
  • Archer had a friend spend the night. They played video games and stayed up late.
  • Went to the early service at church (yes, we made it even on Daylight Savings time). The boys got some Cruisin' Coffee and muffins on the way.
  • Troy mowed the lawn. Archer helped a bit. It is hard for Archer considering Troy uses an old-fashioned push mower. Good for the environment and his health.
  • Troy and Archer played some catch.
  • Took a nap.
  • We all cleaned some house. Troy cleaned a bit more than me. He is just more gifted that way.
  • We watched Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure. Archer's first time seeing it ~ a wonderful (educational) family film. Hehe.
That is about it for the weekend. Nothing earthshattering. Just a typical family weekend.
Well Cheryl, I hope this is good enough! I will try not to make you wait so long between postings. Thanks for keeping me on my toes. Hehe!

1 comment:

Comments are great. They are like the Grande, 2-pump, Cinnamon-dolche, non-fat latte of the computer...Really! Thanks for the bloggin' coffee!