"Celebrate the happiness that friends are always giving, make every day a holiday and celebrate just living!" - Amanda Bradley

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Great read!

New author (for me anyway)! Mr. Fred Rylaarsdam recommended this (thank you Fred) author and said to start at the beginning and so I did (I do everything Fred says...haha). Well if you like Johnathan Kellerman and other suspense/mystery writers you will probably like Michael Connelly. I enjoyed this one and am planning on reading the rest.

My book club (which really needs a name) just picked books for the fall.
We chose:
The Monk Downstairs, by Tim Farrington
The Memory Keeper's Daughter, by Kim Edwards and
Blessed are the Cheesemakers, by Sarah-Kate Lynch

1 comment:

  1. I have read a number of Connelly's books and they have all be very good. Mom L.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are great. They are like the Grande, 2-pump, Cinnamon-dolche, non-fat latte of the computer...Really! Thanks for the bloggin' coffee!