"Celebrate the happiness that friends are always giving, make every day a holiday and celebrate just living!" - Amanda Bradley

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Boys in Trees

We have lived in this house for 6 years. In all that time Archer has not, not even once, climbed one of the huge trees behind us. Before we moved he climbed the tree in the neighbors yard, but never one of ours. Today he and Casey decided to climb trees. I looked out back and there was Archer up a tree. I love boys climbing trees. I love girls climbing trees. I loved to climb when I was a kid and only did it when Grandpa said it was okay or else I would get in big-ole trouble!Isn't my boy sweet looking? I love seeing him up the tree. Fun times.
Boys rigging up a way to hoist themselves up the tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are great. They are like the Grande, 2-pump, Cinnamon-dolche, non-fat latte of the computer...Really! Thanks for the bloggin' coffee!