"Celebrate the happiness that friends are always giving, make every day a holiday and celebrate just living!" - Amanda Bradley

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Adorable!

My older brother, John, is home from a four month deployment in Germany. My family seems to really enjoy Germany - all of my siblings have been there and I have not. Poor me.

Anyway, of course he brought back gifts for Nick, who we know as the adorable boy (beside Archer) who graces this blog from time to time.

John captured this picture of Nick in his new outfit - doesn't Nick look thrilled? I think it is absolutely adorable. Yes, absolutely!
Welcome home big brother. We missed you and appreciate what you do for our country.

6 comments:

  1. Oh my, I'm not sure that picture could be any more adorable! I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute. The pictures in that outfit will be more precious as time goes by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable! What a handsome little guy he is, and what a great outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, please thank your brother from me, as well. I appreciate the sacrifices that all our servicemen and women make.

    Cute lil guy in that outfit too! Did you get a matching one and will you model it for us???

    ReplyDelete

Comments are great. They are like the Grande, 2-pump, Cinnamon-dolche, non-fat latte of the computer...Really! Thanks for the bloggin' coffee!